"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
2 Corinthians 9:7
Other ways to give and join in the work of advancing the purpose of GTP:
1. Mail – You may mail your gifts to GTP, PO Box 406, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.
2. Western Union – To give to GTP through Western Union online or in-person, please follow these steps:
- Send the funds to Don Corder at the Provisum Group who receives and processes these gifts for GTP. Use this information for Western Union:
First Name: Don
Last Name: Corder
Street Address: 7600 Slate Ridge Blvd
Zip Code: 43068
Country: United States
- Make your Western Union gift online or in person:
– Online: Use your existing Western Union account or create one. Send the funds online through the Western Union portal following their instructions and you will receive a tracking number (MTCN).
– In-person: Complete a money transfer form with the required receiver information. Give the agent an accepted form of government-issued photo ID and payment. The agent will immediately process the transaction and give you a receipt with a tracking number (MTCN).
- Email email@example.com and Don Corder from the Provisum Group at firstname.lastname@example.org alerting us of your intended gift. Include the MTCN so we can track your gift. Also, include your address and phone number so we can contact you if necessary.
- Anticipate a confirmation email from Western Union that your gift has successfully been received. You will also receive a receipt from GTP acknowledging your gift.
3. Stock or Asset Transfer – Send us a message through the form below to make this gift.
4. Planned Giving – We partner with MB Foundation to help you with gift planning. Contact us via the form below to set up an appointment to facilitate your legacy giving.
If you need assistance, contact us through the form below. We are happy to assist you.
Thanks again for your partnership with us in God’s work at GTP.